Wednesday, April 6, 2016

So it Begins

Construction has begun on the house!!  I have wired Alex the majority of the money for the house so they could get started.  The rainy season is coming and can make building difficult, so we're trying to get the house up before then.  Well, that and I don't want to have to live without a bathroom for too long.  ;)


Very different process, so I'm fascinated to see how this goes.  Hopefully Alex will be able to upload more pictures as we go so I can see.  I will share as I am able.  


Pretty good sized footprint it looks like.  Gonna be awesome!!  I will bring another $2K with me when I go to finish out the process.  Alex and I will be painting the house ourselves to save on labor costs.  It's gonna be fun!

Please pray for me as I come to mind.  This is a pretty big thing I'm doing (in my mind) Pray for my safety and provision and that God will make my path clear as I seek out connections in the village.  I will be stepping outside my comfort zone in a major way, so pray for courage.  :)  Thanks friends!

And another new picture of another day....



1 comment: