Friday, April 22, 2016

25 Days to Go

Less than a month now.  I think I've got most of the details taken care of now.  I'm waiting on God still to take care of a few things.  I would very much appreciate people willing to pray for me while I'm away.  This is an intimidating task, to head off to Uganda, just me, hanging out with the local people, only mzungu in sight.  lol  -- It's a different world and I don't yet know all the rules.  I know i'm going to get a rude awakening as to how much work life takes there.  Life is so easy here, we're so spoiled with all our appliances and comforts.  I look forward to learning, but I know it will be difficult for this old fat body of mine.  ;)  I will be smaller when I get back I'm sure.  :)

Pray for safety, provision, and that I would see what I need to see to strategize for the future.  Pray that I meet awesome people that will join me in my mission as we move forward.

Thank y'all.  If you have any other questions, please feel free to message me.  Make sure to bookmark this blog so you don't miss any posts as I'm away.  I will update as much as I'm able.  Not sure if pictures will be doable, but I'll try.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment