Friday, March 11, 2016

Wish List

As I am preparing to head out, I have received some requests to bring things with me.  I thought I'd post here in hopes that someone may be able to help out.  I guess this is easiest for locals, but maybe if you are Amazon shoppers you could have them shipped to me.  But if you have things laying around the house and are willing to donate, I'd appreciate it and my Ugandan family would be so grateful.  If anyone has a Costco / Sam's membership maybe for the spices in larger size?

  • The Circle Maker (paperback)
  • Garlic Salt
  • Taco Seasoning
  • Johnny's Seasoning
  • a frying pan
  • a lightweight working laptop
  • books by Kris Vallotton
  • iPad for Alex

If you would like to help with the personal items I need on this journey, here are some things I want to take with me.
  • Baby wipes
  • essential oils for mosquito/malaria protection (Lemon Thyme Eucalyptus globulus and Thieves spray)
  • frisbee or other light fun items to play with the kids.
  • Vitamin C 
  • Mosquito Net 
  • Sunscreen 

I will update this as I think of things and receive things.  I have to limit my packing, so think light!  Thank you for all who join me in fulfilling my calling!!

3 comments:

  1. I'll see what I can come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. you can mail them to me if you want to buy something, but I was figuring it would be easiest for local people. PM me on FB if you want to anyway and need address. :)

      Delete