Monday, June 7, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

Today I fly away, I will be in the air or at airports for the next couple days.  I will be taking tons of pictures, but I just don't know if I'll have a way to upload any of them until my return.  I hope to take a ride on the Eye of London tomorrow - the world's largest ferris whell.  We have a 9 hr layover, so hopefully we'll find some fun stuff to do there. 

I am all packed (I hope) -- It's a pain trying to remember which suitcase I put things in as I try to get ready this morning.  Reading all the TSA info on what I can and cannot carry with me, and how it must be packaged... it's really annoying that because of a few stupid freaks the rest of us get hassled to death when we fly.  Sad that my travel sized shampoo bottle is threatening to someone.  Why can't we all just get along?!?!  :)  Or like the beauty queens say "All I want is World Peace!"  HA HA   Don't we know there's only one Way for that to happen?  Oh well, we do what we gotta do. 

Goodbye my friends.  I am so grateful for all your suppport and all the generous donations I received over the last few weeks.  I appreciate that so much!  This has been a huge financial undertaking for me so I am so thankful for everyone who helped me out.  :)  I will write short updates on here whenever I get a chance, but I don't know when that will be.  They have internet cafes in Kampala, but I don't think I'll be there until the end of the month.  Don't worry about me, I'm in the Lord's hands and He's promised that no harm will come to me, so trust Him.  Psalm 91:9 -- God is Good, All the time!

Chau friends!  I'm off to be a MZUNGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment